Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

Placed the corals I got this week in their spots and picked up an adorable scooter blenny and fire fish at my local fish store. Sorry the fire fish picture is kind of fuzzy their is a film on the acclimation box.

 

Attachments

  • 20260221_183042.jpg
    20260221_183042.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 20260221_183032.jpg
    20260221_183032.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 25
Placed the corals I got this week in their spots and picked up an adorable scooter blenny and fire fish at my local fish store. Sorry the fire fish picture is kind of fuzzy their is a film on the acclimation box.


Beautiful Peanut! Was that a coral beauty in the video?
 
Beautiful Peanut! Was that a coral beauty in the video?
No I would love a coral beauty but I'm afraid it would eat my corals. Not sure which fish you are referring to.
 
I hate that videos don't work In the app, I'll check it out when on my computer later today 😁
Its a youtube video so it might work.
 
I always just get this for YouTube videos on the app and pressing on it doesn't take me to YouTube or anything ☹️

e1d2bf0a-7798-4695-88cc-a9fe61230f08.jpg
Well darn I have no issue watching videos.
 
Ok that worked and everything is looking so good, those RFAs are very bright and your Cespitularia is massive 😍
Thank you! It was little when I got it. Don't know if anyone noticed but I found 3 tiny pieces of my Devils Hand coral that had broken off and were behind a rock so I glued the pieces to small rocks and will either keep them or trade them to my lfs when they get a bit bigger.
 
Ok that worked and everything is looking so good, those RFAs are very bright and your Cespitularia is massive 😍
Thank you! It was little when I got it. Don't know if anyone noticed but I found 3 tiny pieces of my Devils Hand coral that had broken off and were behind a rock so I glued the pieces to small rocks and will either keep them or trade them to my lfs when they get a bit bigger.
Can't argue with store credit, that's what I would do for some new interesting pieces 😁
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new