Can Acan micromussa touch?

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the OG Acan will destroy anything that is next to it besides themselves but can the Acan Lord (now micromussa) touch ok? Talking about these guys.
Thanks in advance

7B54DE96-51C8-4C22-BF39-82DC905809E0.jpeg

IIDRYWATERII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically anything that doesn’t sting. Acans don’t sting do anything that can hurt them will mess them up. Mine grow next to zoa and leptastrea no problem.
So I could put acans around micromussa even though they have very small tenticles?

Last edited:

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I could put acans around micromussa even though they have very small tenticles?
With acans I meant micromussa lords (formerly acan lords). I’m old school so the names are interchangeable to me. Acan enchanta can’t go next to lords. They’re murder biscuits. Lords won’t sting anything in ny experience. Mine always have tentacles out and they sit right next to some zoa and don’t hurt anyone. Pic of mine with tentacles below. I moved my Zoa because I had to dip them for algea.

Edit: I don’t know about acros. I’m assuming they’d be ok. Lords won’t hurt anyone you just have to be careful they don’t get blasted by whatever you put close to them. I would not put them next to euphylia. MY hammer and my torch do not sting but most others do.

2804D8EC-5606-4C75-8134-A6A217CA3370.jpeg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back