Can anyone ID this critter

Beng2003

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. After my new tank had an ick outbreak at the end of April, I started my fish less cycle. As I looked more closely in my tank a couple days ago I noticed this guys wandering my rocks. As I’m new to the saltwater hobby, and just had my outbreak, I’m a little superstitious worrying that he might do harm
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2925.MP4
    23.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new