Can anyone ID this critter

Beng2003

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. After my new tank had an ick outbreak at the end of April, I started my fish less cycle. As I looked more closely in my tank a couple days ago I noticed this guys wandering my rocks. As I’m new to the saltwater hobby, and just had my outbreak, I’m a little superstitious worrying that he might do harm
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2925.MP4
    23.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new