jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it yesterday

2019-05-21_23.12.45.jpg

Do you have a pic under less blue light?

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, gotcha. No wonder their sites are funky. $550 isn't bad, I see things less unique go for $800+ easy.

But they are in Canada anyways so doesn't matter for us.

Yea. If they stay the color of the pics they posted (pics were under pretty blue light as well) it would be a good deal. From the story though it sounds like in hasn’t been in captivity long. I wouldn’t be surprised if the color changes more. It has already changed quite a bit from the pic of when it was first collected.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Malaysia is importing acropora?
No, but they are exporting corals, especially from the Sabah area. I am excited to see how this works out. I have been diving in these areas and the corals are amazing there.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how he describes it as a dark light blue :). I don’t see any pink but hopefully it keeps the green blue base color at least because it is pretty cool. Looks like they will defiantly make their money back on that piece. I wonder if the us will see any pieces from this area anytime soon.

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how he describes it as a dark light blue :). I don’t see any pink but hopefully it keeps the green blue base color at least because it is pretty cool. Looks like they will defiantly make their money back on that piece. I wonder if the us will see any pieces from this area anytime soon.

At $550 a frag I’m sure that’s already happened.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back