Canon EOS Rebel t3 camera

jpfaubel123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay guys I am looking to start taking some better pics of the zoos i sell. I was able to get a good deal on a canon rebel EOS T3. I am looking to know what settings are used to take good pictures like JPS and other people that take great pics of their corals. Any settings that gets a good picture even with the blues on, or what type of lense is best to use for this camera to take up close pictures of my zoas. Got a lot of great stuff and im tired of the pictures just not doing them justice. Thanks to everyone in advance. thanks

john

p.s. lense i do have already are:
1. EFS 18-55MM

OP
OP
jpfaubel123

jpfaubel123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
by raw what do you mean? on the dial i dont necessarily see a raw on there or inthe menu. thanks for the quick response though man.!

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if the T3 is anything like the T3i then the white balance is adjusted by sampling different pics. I took a picture of a white sheet of printer paper under the blue leds and sampled that pic for the white balance. You have to repeat the process a couple of times to get it right but then its perfect. heres a sample only cropped but no other mods

hornets_zps558ea857.jpg

OP
OP
jpfaubel123

jpfaubel123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah im not the greatest with cameras. pretty sure the software in the t3 and t3i are the same. but where do i go to adjust this balence? thanks so much. also having.trouble with the lense focusing in the auto.focus mode

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps it's best for OP to learn the basics of photography. There's a lot of really good info on the web to teach the basics. You eventually should get a macro lens and learn to use it. No point in throwing out words and settings if there is no knowledge on what they mean. And to OP please take no offense to my reply. It's just that learning to take photos is a process and not something learned overnight.
Read your manual to the camera. It will tell you features and settings and what they do. If you don't know you can either ask here or google them. But it's a process only you can go through and benefit from.

Back