Can't Access My AI or Website Anyone else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chinw76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night, I turned off my pair of hydra 26 hd lights using the app. Today, I can't access my lights through the website. The website won't load, and the app gives me an error (Connection Timeout - Check your wireless connection). It will do that under wifi or 4G. Is my aqua illumination down? My lights are in the off state and I can't turn them on. Anyone one else having issues? I never had this issue before, and yes I have reset my wifi router and restarted my phone.

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, dang. Yup, looks like the servers must be down. Just got a connection timeout on the app. Sorry, man. Hope it comes back up soon.

jjencek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same problem here. You know if your are in the same room and you have wifi, you should be able to access it locally. I know I have done it before, but don't remember how.

OP
OP
C

chinw76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I turned them off last night, there is no parent light nor child light. I can reset them and try, but can't even log into the app. I would assume I could access them with blue tooth if I didn't turn them off. I will just wait, just want to make sure I am not the only one.

OP
OP
C

chinw76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you connecting to the light’s WiFi signal directly, or through the servers?
My lights are connected to my wifi at home. Can't access them because the website is not accessible, and the app gives me a time out. My corals can be in the dark for a couple days, but in the mean time if myAI doesn't work, well then corals will do no good in a few days.

OP
OP
C

chinw76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MyAI is currently working for me as of 30secs

I tried to access the website on home computer and on my cell phone using 4G and it says this site can't be reached. I can not login to either the app nor the website.

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here, kept getting connection issue when trying to login with the app. Was able to connect to it locally by not logging in and adding it in the menu in the app. Website is down too.

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing is that today was the first time in years that tried to log in/use the app since I needed to control my lights off schedule. Just my luck.

OP
OP
C

chinw76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you eveyone to verify the problem. I opened my window blinds to give is some light. I couldn't even make a new account on AI app. This is making me think of going to a different light system where I can control it at the fixture. I don't like to be at the mercy of a corporation

emilio365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is something going on probably an update or something like that mine didn’t connect through the Cloud, but it did connect through the Local option
D14368E2-1035-4584-A779-64FC609ADCA8.png

OP
OP
C

chinw76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you connect locally. When using the AI app, it requires you to login, which it times out

Noam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same for me. I tried to call /opened ticket /chat with their bot.
Thinking about buying new lights. Can't rely on them. They should have support open or post an update on the website.

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you connect locally. When using the AI app, it requires you to login, which it times out

In the menu on the left, there should be a + sign at the top to add devices. Go through those steps and it should add the light and allow you to access it locally.

willwin2022

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night, I turned off my pair of hydra 26 hd lights using the app. Today, I can't access my lights through the website. The website won't load, and the app gives me an error (Connection Timeout - Check your wireless connection). It will do that under wifi or 4G. Is my aqua illumination down? My lights are in the off state and I can't turn them on. Anyone one else having issues? I never had this issue before, and yes I have reset my wifi router and restarted my phone.
Your post is old, so I’m writing this for any other frustrated reef tank lovers.
If you have an AI Hydra 26, use your phone to use the Hydata 26 as your wi-DI.
You’ll be able to connect after that.
You’re welcome, after I lost 4 hours pounding my chest.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back