Cant find a foxface rabbit fish ANYWHERE!!!

Foxface are awsome. Mine is always hanging near my marine beta, almost inseparable . The only time they are apart is when its asleep and the beta is just swiming around the rest of the tank.

Sorry for the bad quality pic.
20190528_135641.jpg
 
Ive gone everywhere locally... and even checked online vendors... I finally find a fish I really really want to have and Its nowhere to be found... was looking at the magnificent as well... NOWHERE!!! Was hoping @FishyBusinessAquatics would have them in stock with their current sale going on, but they gone! Whats the word on the street friends?
Live aquaria or inquire with stores in your area within a 25 mile radius
My LFS has two at $39.99
 
I havent seen my local petco have yellow tangs or foxface or anything special in a month now.. i wonder if fish imports were banned or something its strange.. not that i care lol im stocked up on fish but yea just an observation
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new