caseys ugly coral

casey187

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Location
Kansas City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
guess I'll finally post some pics

DSC01236.jpg
DSC01238.jpg
DSC01241.jpg
DSC01243.jpg
DSC01248.jpg
 
Yeah. Those are horrible. You should get those out of your tank. Just send them to me. I don't mind ugly coral. :xd:

Nice pieces!
 
Miami hurricane? Its huge and i wanted to frag it but its incrusted on a 2 foot shelf rock and i can get it off. another year and it will be a 12 inch chalice.

Yea it's beautiful. That's a nice chalice. Can't wait for mine to grow like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new