Casino Cash in honor...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,560
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Casino Cash in honor of FRANK A!! 5k
 
Sometimes when I'm high rollin in Black Jack and bet like $4000 it freezes up on me and when its all said and done I end up out my $4000 before the end of the hand.
This is for real. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
 
Money Bags will be giving out money to helpful and active members! :)
 
Sometimes when I'm high rollin in Black Jack and bet like $4000 it freezes up on me and when its all said and done I end up out my $4000 before the end of the hand.
This is for real. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

It has happened to me more than once!
 
Sometimes when I'm high rollin in Black Jack and bet like $4000 it freezes up on me and when its all said and done I end up out my $4000 before the end of the hand.
This is for real. Has this ever happened to anyone else?


Yeah that happens to me all the time. Once I get on a roll and get things figured out and bet the farm...WHAM!!! Freezes up. I guess that's gambling for you-haha
 
I'm going to come begging for more to pay out for those contests I'm holding Rev. :D

Sometimes when I'm high rollin in Black Jack and bet like $4000 it freezes up on me and when its all said and done I end up out my $4000 before the end of the hand.
This is for real. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Yeah that happens to me all the time. Once I get on a roll and get things figured out and bet the farm...WHAM!!! Freezes up. I guess that's gambling for you-haha


You 3 will be awarded for your good deeds, thank you!!!
Also for the errors of those who lost due to 'computer errors' haha!
Blackhawk Fan, 40,000
nicks387 4,000
shakyjay 4,000
 
Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new