Cataloging your coral collection

VikS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
301
Reaction score
233
Location
Berwyn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody has any suggestions on best software/way to catalog my corals. I am fairly new and have amassed a lot of sps frags which are growing well. Goal is two-fold:
1) Name, source etc of the coral.
2) Growth pics of the corals (say every few months).

Wanted to see what everyone thought.
 
Anybody has any suggestions on best software/way to catalog my corals. I am fairly new and have amassed a lot of sps frags which are growing well. Goal is two-fold:
1) Name, source etc of the coral.
2) Growth pics of the corals (say every few months).

Wanted to see what everyone thought.

pinterest board[emoji2957]
 
I use excel.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, Excell or Google sheets will work just fine.

I did have a catalog of all my coral at one point but kind of gave up on it haha.
 
Reef2Reef build thread :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new