"Caught doing something right!" Help us recognize helpful members in our reef community! Tell us who you caught being helpful to others!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there, all you awesome Reef2Reefers!!

Today, I want us to shine a spotlight on the incredible individuals who make our community thrive by going above and beyond to help others. Let's recognize and appreciate the helpfulness of our fellow members! Join me in celebrating the wonderful contributions of other helpful members and share stories of how they have made a positive impact.

Here's how it works: Start your post with "I caught (@member's name) doing something right!" Fill in the blank with the name of a member who has been exceptionally helpful to you or others in our reef community. Share how they have extended a helping hand, offered guidance, or shared their expertise. Let's acknowledge their efforts and show our gratitude!

I hope this is a fun and uplifting thread as we start this week!

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“I caught @i cant think doing something right”

He has helped me since the beginning, he has taught me a lot about many sides of the hobby, guided me in many aspects and has given me the amazing love for and keeping wrasse. Thanks to him I’ve been able to branch out into R2R, and become hopefully a good now and future Reef and fish keeper. He knows much more than I’m sure I’ll get to know, and he in my eyes is one of the best people in this community. He has been a great help and an even better friend. Thank you Aaron :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP! Let's see more posts in here! Surely you guys know some awesome members we can all recognize together!

To(meany)Tang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hands down @vetteguy53081 . Not only is he on top of fish medic and has helped me with so many types of illness and ive learned so much in just 6 months from him. I should be a junior medic. Is there a badge for that? Lol no but seriously he also is on every other post no matter what the issue is to give his great knowledge and he's also known to start some really interesting threads. Not only has he enhanced the way I look at saltwater but he's also made everyone else feel comfortable and positive about moving forward with the hobby. Vetteguy is awesome!!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I caught @encrustingacro doing something right!

Has done a great job with providing identification to those looking to know what type of species of coral they have regarding SPS/LPS (from what i've seen). I definitely learned a thing or two regarding identifying specifics in certain species and can attribute that to being able to provide the same help to others or being able to tag the individual in a thread looking for ID's whenever I'm unable to.

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I caught (@revhtree) doing something right!

Rev gets way too little credit for devising and cultivating Reef2Reef to be the resource it is!

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^ this guy @Slocke is on his way to becoming a wrasse (and eel) expert! He's knowledgeable, helpful, and always willing to share his fish keeping experiences. He's an awesome member of R2R.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
@ Rehvtree gets my vote. With the number of members this group has and the Amount of organization skills required to function smoothly is beyond a challenge. There are hundreds of posts hourly and to keep on top of them would seem near impossible.
It gets done with also to mention by Daniel@R2R who gets things resolved and keep many threads alive

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hands down @vetteguy53081 . Not only is he on top of fish medic and has helped me with so many types of illness and ive learned so much in just 6 months from him. I should be a junior medic. Is there a badge for that? Lol no but seriously he also is on every other post no matter what the issue is to give his great knowledge and he's also known to start some really interesting threads. Not only has he enhanced the way I look at saltwater but he's also made everyone else feel comfortable and positive about moving forward with the hobby. Vetteguy is awesome!!
I agree I always see vetteguy helping!! He gets my vote as well. Even if he likes GM’s haha

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“I caught @vetteguy53081 doing something right”

everytime I do a search for a question on google that I have about reefing 9/10 times a thread vetteguy commented in answers my question. The hospitality to new members is always there. I can guarantee he’s helped every member on this forum more than a few times. Cheers @vetteguy53081!!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back