Central OR - Getting back into the hobby!

Entomophage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All!

I posted in the meet and greet forum and thought I'd reach out here as well. The Oregon forum seems a little quiet lately, but I figured it's worth a shot.

After taking about 5 years away from the hobby for professional reasons I've recently settled down in Sisters, OR and I'm starting up a new reef tank. There doesn't seem to be much of a reef community in the Bend/Sisters area, unfortunately, but I'd love to connect with other local hobbyists if anyone's out there.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not local but I used to have a good customer in Bend who set up and maintained aquariums until a car hit him on his motorcycle. He survived but moved out of the area. Do you have any local stores?

Azzeon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it's been a while since anyone has posted in this thread but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm in Prineville and I'm looking to connect with some reefers in the area so if you still browse R2R let me know :)

Logan_97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also recently back into the hobby, located in Redmond. Any of you guys still active?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back