Chaeto

khmer_reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2020
Messages
123
Reaction score
23
Location
08109
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have about 2 bags of chaeto about 3/4 of the quart size zip lock bag. I will be $10 plus shipping. Shipping is probably around $8-$14 via USPS flat rate box. Let me know your zip and I can give you a quote on shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested in it. Here is my paypal: [email protected]. Please include your reef2reef username and shipping info in the notes so I know who you are.

chaeto01.jpg chaeto02.jpg
 
All sold. I will have more in a few weeks.
 
I have more chaeto if anybody looking for some.
 
still have chaeto?
 
Got it. I'll have it shipped out tomorrow.
 
Thanks. Actually, I found some on KP Aquatics site yesterday. They only had a few left so I placed an order just in case you didn’t have any. I should be good. Fingers crossed that’s it clean!
 
I have more chaeto available if anybody need some.
 
I need some please pm me your PayPal and price with shipping to 28314. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new