Chaeto

I can pick up I am right over in Philly and would love to get a portion
 
I would like to purchase a bag or two, please.
 
I wouldnt mind a bag if you have any more available. Shipping to 16066
 
Got it, I will try to ship it out today when I get home.
Theres no rush on this - Ship it whenever is easiest for you.

And I had to do an address change on paypal so I went ahead and emailed you a confirmation of the correct address. Its the one ending in 16066 though :) Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new