changes in email notifications

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev is one of the most conscientious, fair, and trustworthy individuals I have met that runs a site like this....I trust him completely that he won't ever do anything to "infringe" on anything. You can reef2reef in confidence as long as he is at the helm.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev is one of the most conscientious, fair, and trustworthy individuals I have met that runs a site like this....I trust him completely that he won't ever do anything to "infringe" on anything. You can reef2reef in confidence as long as he is at the helm.

I agree, we have a fine leader here. It's tough to balance out running a forum with giving everyone what they want.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I agree, we have a fine leader here. It's tough to balance out running a forum with giving everyone what they want.

Tank you both for the kind words and vote of confidence. You both are pretty awesome yourselves... ;)

OP
OP
mfinn

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We've been testing out some things. I have set this back now, for now, while we continue to text.

Thanks.
@revhtree I noticed I'm getting the email notifications without any ext in them again.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The text in my emails has been gone for a few weeks now.

OP
OP
mfinn

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ok today has been weird.
I've received a dozen or so email notifications from various threads I've posted in that somebody responded to them.
Some of the email notifications don't have any text, and the others have part of the persons response with the sentence chopped off.
@revhtree did something change?

joro

That Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on this? It's now back to no content being in the email alerts which is frustrating!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back