Changing dosing schedule crashes app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Long Island Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doser is maybe 3 months old, set it up through wire connection and I have it running off WiFi with my phone controlling the GHL connect app.

I need to increase the dosing rate in all 4 heads of the doser and every time I try to change the amount doser the app says applying changes, saving data failed, disconnect now. I try to log back in and the dosing pumps fail to load and crash the app for about 20-30 minutes, then I can start to see them again, rinse and repeat.

I tried deleting the schedule thinking it’s corrupted, crashes the app, I tried all 4 heads, crashes the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
Long Island Reefer

Long Island Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont have the information in front of me right now, but I did try to do this from my Windows PC: error code 28 followed by error code 50 multiple times followed by error code 62 a few times.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, try a reboot of the doser. Unplug power wait 1min then plug power back in. Also reboot your device, phone or tablet what ever device is crashing needs to get a reboot. Check the device for updates.

If that doesn’t work:
Second, update doser firmware. You need to do this in the GCC windows app. If a part of the firmware update fails don’t worry there is a way for you to recover and get the doser operating again.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back