Cheap Zoa Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lateral72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
616
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$160 Shipped USPS Express, $175 shipped FedEx. 2 Day Live Guarantee. I won't be able to get pictures until later this week. First to pay, gets the pack. If you pay before I can get pictures, I will refund your money if you are not satisfied. Will be ready to ship 7/9/12.

2p Ring of Toxin
1p Yellow Mamba PE
1p Dark Phoenix PE
4-6p Green Stardust PE
4-6p Dragon Fire
2p Spartan's Pride
3p Orange Pacman
4p Belladonna
3p Candy Apple Pink
3p Alien Explosions
3p Monster Mash

+ 1 or 2 Freebie.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new