Chemi-pure blue nano?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef.

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2019
Messages
5,364
Reaction score
3,906
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t find Chemi-pure blue nano size here in the UK, can the bigger sizes just be spilt up and re-bagged?

or if I buy some purigen and matrix carbon would that have the same/similar effect?

it’s for a 14g, planning on filter floss and the above.
 
Available on Amazon to you. Or try Specialist Marine Aquatics.
 
Available on Amazon to you. Or try Specialist Marine Aquatics.

cant see the nano size on Amazon, not come across that shop, I’ll check it out thanks. (Had a quick look, not found it, I’ll keep looking). Thanks.
 
cant see the nano size on Amazon, not come across that shop, I’ll check it out thanks. (Had a quick look, not found it, I’ll keep looking). Thanks.
It is in a pouch pack of 5.
 
Can’t find Chemi-pure blue nano size here in the UK, can the bigger sizes just be spilt up and re-bagged?

or if I buy some purigen and matrix carbon would that have the same/similar effect?

it’s for a 14g, planning on filter floss and the above.

I use the 5oz bag in my 13.5g Evo. Maybe that’s available to you on amazon? I recently found a bulk 6 pack for $45 shipped prime.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new