Chemiclean

Zero1091

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not full blown sps but i did have a lot of montis and a rack of some 10 or so sensitive sps frags. Including a squamosa clam I was worried about and had no casualties in the tank after using chemiclean.

OP
OP
michael giordano

michael giordano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool thx for some reason one side of my tank is getting it on sand and couple rocks

Jettareefer223

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t have any loses it was the first time I’ve ever used it both as a profession and enthusiast call it luck I’ve never had a problem with cyano to take the risk. I did the treatment a time when things were already rough doing heavy
Interceptor treatments I didn’t use for
Cyano I used chemiclean to stop my ongoing stn issue. My point is my corals were already mad, but some seem to have a reaction displaying filaments/reduced pe. I made sure flip my return nozzle up to get go water flow on the surface for oxygen and ran my skimmer overflowing just pulling the plug on the cup so it would drain back into the sump these two things are important with bacteria dying off oxygen levels will deplete rapidly. After 48 let the skimmer run super wet for about 3-5 gallon this will pull most of it out. I don’t see it as a huge risk as long as you do it the right way with healthy corals.

****It definetly helped with stn something stopped shortly after the treatment and starting going over the recession line.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 78 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.2%
Back