Chemiclean

michael giordano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
460
Reaction score
394
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone used it in full blown sps tank, looking for some reviews?
 
Not full blown sps but i did have a lot of montis and a rack of some 10 or so sensitive sps frags. Including a squamosa clam I was worried about and had no casualties in the tank after using chemiclean.
 
Cool thx for some reason one side of my tank is getting it on sand and couple rocks
 
I didn’t have any loses it was the first time I’ve ever used it both as a profession and enthusiast call it luck I’ve never had a problem with cyano to take the risk. I did the treatment a time when things were already rough doing heavy
Interceptor treatments I didn’t use for
Cyano I used chemiclean to stop my ongoing stn issue. My point is my corals were already mad, but some seem to have a reaction displaying filaments/reduced pe. I made sure flip my return nozzle up to get go water flow on the surface for oxygen and ran my skimmer overflowing just pulling the plug on the cup so it would drain back into the sump these two things are important with bacteria dying off oxygen levels will deplete rapidly. After 48 let the skimmer run super wet for about 3-5 gallon this will pull most of it out. I don’t see it as a huge risk as long as you do it the right way with healthy corals.

****It definetly helped with stn something stopped shortly after the treatment and starting going over the recession line.
 
Cool, I will start treatment tonight then.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new