Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!


Forgive me...another first timer..

So I buy a shipping module now so I get the day I want right? Then when I purchase my corals (one at a time to insure I get the ones I want).... Do you know that I already have a shipping module because it's all connected to my one account? So I dont have to click a certain button that says "i already have one and it's this day"? Just wanting to be ready!
 
Forgive me...another first timer..

So I buy a shipping module now so I get the day I want right? Then when I purchase my corals (one at a time to insure I get the ones I want).... Do you know that I already have a shipping module because it's all connected to my one account? So I dont have to click a certain button that says "i already have one and it's this day"? Just wanting to be ready!

Yes, your shipment will arrive on the day indicated. We search all orders by your name/email, and print them all together the morning before shipout. It sounds complicated but its really quite easy on our end!
 
Yes, your shipment will arrive on the day indicated. We search all orders by your name/email, and print them all together the morning before shipout. It sounds complicated but its really quite easy on our end!

That makes sense! Thanks for the explanation.... module purchased! I'm excited for my first live sale :D
 
Do I get a head start if I send u more of this ;)! Can't wait for the fun to begin!

10357199_10153864651750590_6611517438403159204_n.jpg

Such a good beer!

I can't wait to visit Oklahoma again :D
 
Good morning everyone, if the site charged you sales tax on your shipping module do not worry, I just did refunds for the tax.

Also changed a setting from simple to virtual which should rectify this for everyone else going forward.
 
Hey forgive me because I am new but I am not seeing any red text to read. Is the red text something I should be looking for when he sale begins?

I am trying to remember to include this with each post, here it is.

!!!! This will be in the rules but I will be posting this little note often this week, double sales of items will not be filled. Pieces like Hyperion and such will go to the first person to complete the sale, no-one else. We also won't be replacing any DOA's, only refunds will be given.
 
I am trying to remember to include this with each post, here it is.

!!!! This will be in the rules but I will be posting this little note often this week, double sales of items will not be filled. Pieces like Hyperion and such will go to the first person to complete the sale, no-one else. We also won't be replacing any DOA's, only refunds will be given.

Oh sorry, I did read that. Haha my bad.

So all I need to focus on is hitting the website Saturday at 2pm and add to cart and checkout the items that I hope to get right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new