Chris' algae farm (ELOS 160)

Really stretching to find photos that haven't been posted here; I think this about catches us up.

Scarlet Reef Hermit


Female Bimaculatus
elos-285.jpg


Normally, this is a throw-away as it's a little soft but it's cool timing.
elos-276.jpg


P. cooperi with window light
elos-284.jpg
 
Normally, this is a throw-away as it's a little soft but it's cool timing.
elos-276.jpg

Your throwaway pictures are better than my keeper pictures. Teach me your magic, all powerful camera wizard.
 
It would be awesome for you to tell us how you take your photos!
 
Your throwaway pictures are better than my keeper pictures. Teach me your magic, all powerful camera wizard.

I have a veritable graveyard of "misses" that aren't good enough to share.. but I can't bring myself to throw them away. ;Snaphappy

It would be awesome for you to tell us how you take your photos!

I'll put together a little outline and see how much work it will take, no promises. ;)
 
Which lens are you using and any filters? I have the same camera and a macro 100mm f2.8 lens. I take terrible pictures any tips?
 
Chris your tank build is amazing, and photos are awesome! Very inspiring! Have you ever thought of doing a movie of the tank? Perhaps there is one I don't know of? Just a camera resting on a tripod in front of it would be more than enough and show of the tank in yet another way. Keep it up!
 
Hello
Your tank is very nice
This is my new tank redsea 525 XL ,i need your help for scadule programing file for radions ,i have 3 radions XR30W G4 PRo,i want to keep full sps and few lps

9E27FC8B-3CEE-4E7C-B3EA-3C18C4A6A903.jpeg
 
Last edited:
@ChristopherKriens can we get another update, please? :D I'm going into withdrawals for some more awesome photos!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new