Chris's 36g corner bow

Chrishew09

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Stroudsburg, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoy...:wink::squigglemouth:

_MG_7246_Ex1Res72.jpg
 
that looks very nice Chris...I know corner tanks an be a challenge to light. How did you tackle lighting yours?
 
Wow! thats a great looking tank you got there. Everything seems to be very healthy. I have always wanted to do a corner tank. From the pic it almost looks like you run a MH combo light. If so you have to tell me what kind of bulb you run. The color looks amazing.
 
Nice tank and welcome to reef2reef! I like the xenia on the left wall! And is that a fish in the upper left hand corner ? If so what is it?
 
I got to say I wasn't expecting much because I'm not a fan of corner or bow front tanks but WOW! When I clicked on the thread but then I was blown away. Well done!
 
Nice! Is that an Idaho grape monti on the right? Its huge! Also like the Green slimer(?) on the left, really stands out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new