Clown fish went m.i.a????

johnny4491

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
681
Reaction score
193
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 6 gallon nano tank and I had 1 clown fish in there and today I notice that it's gone !don't know what happen to it , looked in my back chambers and nothing :/ ? So now I have to look for a new fish

Any suggestion on what kind of fish I should get ?? I have some zoas in my tank
 
I'm sorry to hear about your clownfish :(
He's probably stuck on a rock somewhere. Probably wise to test your water and/or do a water change!
That can do a lot of damage to a nano tank.
Personally, I really love gobies. Yasha goby, antenna goby, clown goby, twin spot goby, ora goby, are all really great choices.
I also enjoy different types of shrimp such as sexy shrimp or pistol shrimp.
I'm going to post a pic of my favorite, okay? okay!

antennagoby.jpg
 
I'm sorry to hear about your clownfish :(
He's probably stuck on a rock somewhere. Probably wise to test your water and/or do a water change!
That can do a lot of damage to a nano tank.
Personally, I really love gobies. Yasha goby, antenna goby, clown goby, twin spot goby, ora goby, are all really great choices.
I also enjoy different types of shrimp such as sexy shrimp or pistol shrimp.
I'm going to post a pic of my favorite, okay? okay!

antennagoby.jpg

Thanks for sharing ! And he looks amazing where can I get one of these guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new