Clown fish with Popeye out of no where

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys all my fish have gone through qt copper and prazipro. My clown nemo is 3 years old. Today went to clean the tank and poor guy has Popeye. Ok so here's what I have I'm in Canada. Qt tanks yes. Any size. Meds. Copper power. Furan 2. General cure ich x prazipro pro. Kana plex. And super ich cure. Do I have anything you reccomend for my little guy? Thanks or so I just keep water quality up and let it go away?

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys all my fish have gone through qt copper and prazipro. My clown nemo is 3 years old. Today went to clean the tank and poor guy has Popeye. Ok so here's what I have I'm in Canada. Qt tanks yes. Any size. Meds. Copper power. Furan 2. General cure ich x prazipro pro. Kana plex. And super ich cure. Do I have anything you reccomend for my little guy? Thanks or so I just keep water quality up and let it go away?

Can you post a picture?

The things that we need to know are - both eyes or just one? Clear bubbles in the eyes or not? White cloudiness on the lens or not?

Thanks,

Jay

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Agree, pics needed under white lighting. If scratch/injury, Furan-2 which you are Lucky to have would work as would as well as Kanaplex for at least 5 days

OP
OP
Rickybobby

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's just popped out his eye is still clear

Attachments

• 2E4B3B0D-381A-4092-891C-985AD8A875B1.jpeg
    2E4B3B0D-381A-4092-891C-985AD8A875B1.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 47

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 68 44.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 71 46.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.6%
Back