clown is acting weird!

JVH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clown has been weird in different ways at different times, well after all it is a clown! But since I moved all my fish into a new 68g tank (last week) I believe she is getting very territorial.. I think.
She (had a partner 3 months ago)died with ick. But since has been fine. no weird behavior really..

Since the move she swims up to a fish and sort or backs in and on the fish till it moved out of the space and then she is in the space and then follows the fish to the new space they are moving to and does the same thing all over again!
She is doing it to ALL fish in the tank! From the Picasso trigger I'm trying to pull, to the watchman goby who comes out of the hole its like she is bullying them to give up there space but she is never happy and moves onto another fish or even the same one who moved to another spot..

Nobody has gotten violent and there has been no fight that I have witnessed. I don't know what is going on!
Is she looking for a mate? is she the pack leader? is she trying to show everyone who the boss is? So weird since this only happened since the tank move. I'm afraid someone is going to get ticked and a fight will breakout and I will et Ick again! Hopefully they have a better immune system now but I wish she would stop!

OP
OP
JVH

JVH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I was thinking but she didn't do that when she was in a T fir Ick.. First time ever seeing this behavior! Oh well, I guess as long as it doesn't get violent

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 42 39.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back