Clowns With Semi Aggressive Fish

KaliReeFiend

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking about moving my Phantom and Davinci clowns over to my 135 gallon FOWLR. Currently in there is a Harlequin Tusk, Fiji Puffer, and Majestic Angel. I plan to add an Emperor Angel, Foxface, and yellow or purple Tang. My clowns are pretty small do you think they will be ok in there or will they be a very expensive snack?
 
Should be fine as long as there are enough places to hide. None of the fish you listed would consider clowns a snack with the very unlikely exception of the tusk. Unless he is REALLY big, and the clowns are REALLY small, I would doubt there would be an issue
 
I would consider clownfishes aggressive, they should be fine unless they are very small - like bite sized.
 
Thank you guys for the feedback. Here are a couple pics. The clowns are in my 20 max nano.

F9392615-0734-4804-BECD-7F576718794A.jpeg 2A0AE261-4ABC-4280-8287-1FE6368848A4.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new