Club-Zoa Group

Mannnnnn, Brad Pitt looks so skeevy in that pic!!! Amazing that that is the same guy in Troy...!

:D
Laurie
 
I saw it in Laurie's, but it's not there now, I was just wondering what is, and I saw it here, scroll down a little bit, http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/showgroups.php
before we switched to club-zoa.com we had been invited to coralnutz's (coralnutz.com) personal site and that is where club-zoa was started; i believe that list are the original members from before the switch over.
 
:laughing9:

club-zoa_group.jpg


Were are you seeing this in members profiles?

:lol:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new