Club Zoa Style Auction!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well this is a first for CZ, and maybe not the last depending on how this goes!

We are still in need of a few hundred dollars for the CZ trade display and to get us over the hump (hopefully), Dustin Combs of www.zoanuts.com has so graciously donated a acan colony for the CZ auction! YAY!

Here is how it will work! Sunday Night at 10:30pm eastern just after the Premium Member giveaway I will open a bidding thread. The only post that are allowed will be BIDS that's it. Numbers only. All other post will be moved to this thread and user who violate the post rule will be beaten with a wet noodle and be contacted by Gadgets for further torment...:hippy2:

:hammer:

Bidding will begin at $25. The bid will be shipping included, so in essence the starting price for the actual acan will be $5.

Here is some pics of the actual piece for bid:

THIS IS A 60+ POLYP COLONY! SIXTY POLYPS! WOWZER!

f1.jpg
f2.jpg

f3.jpg

Again special thanks to www.zoanuts.com for this awesome acan! All proceeds will go towards club zoa thanks to this donation.

Check out this link to see it on the site as well as all the other goodies they have to offer. http://www.zoanuts.com/

Last edited:

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great deal and awsome advertising for zoanuts, the best combo between sponsor and site I have ever seen!

I hope I have some cash by then..... did I here 10 SPS $100

Thanks a ton Dustin! And the site looks great!

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev:

If it helps, here are our WAMAS auction forum rules:

Only start a new topic for a new auction. Only post to a topic if you wish to bid. If you have questions, PM the seller. It is their option to edit the original post, if necessary to address your question. If you post a bid, do not edit your post. If you are outbid, make a new post with a higher bid, do not edit your previous bid. Only the last post/latest timestamp will be honored as the winner. The following requirements will apply to a new topic:
1. Post the item for auction (picture required for livestock items, link to manufacturer for equipment)
2. Post the initial bid ammount plus minimum bid increment.
3. Post the closing time and date for the auction. Forum time stamp will be the official time. I.e. if an auction ends at 12 the last post with 12:00 timestamp and a qualifying bid is the winner.

If an initial post lacks any of these items the moderators will delete the post without warning. Auction management and bid tracking is the responsibility of the seller. All sales are final, reneiging on sales will result in a loss of posting privleges (sales or bidding) in this forum.

This forum is a beta test of an idea that has been requested from the membership. If moderation of this forum becomes an undue burden on the officers of the club we will close the forum.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Pazzaz I am sure he doesn't mind taking a no actinic shot or something. Dustin and company are top notch! :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! Stop BIDDING! LOL!

I will start a thread after the premium member giveaway happens Sunday Night!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rev

I think there should be a $1.00 or $2.00 increaments like if I bid $25 the next bidder has to bid $26 or $27. This way there won't be $25.01 type bids. Kinda like ebay where if you want to bid the higher the bid is the bigger the differential is.....or something like that....Not sure if I made that clear at all.

Zoanuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am taking my camera to the shop this morning the Custom White Balance isn't responding correctly. I will get some pictures with the Actinics off. Sorry for the delay.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You owe no apologies Dustin! Thanks for all your doing with this....

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! thanks Dustin! This is very kind of you to do this. your awesome man!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Auction begins tomorrow night at about 10:30pm. I will run the auction for 3days! I'll have the rules in the auction thread. Thanks for the great info my peeps!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry.. :) We'll try and get this going tonight. Dustin was working on a flash pic and I think his cat dunked his camera! So we'll wait another day or sell it with the actinic pic. :D

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It an auction I say leter RIP, thats rip not R I P LOL. I was just trying to find the Auction thread and couldn't find it, wanted to make sure I didn't miss out!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back