CMcNeil's Elos mini(dialup beware)

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been collecting corals for my elos mini for a few months now and i now have just about everthing i could ever want coral wise.this nano is loaded with some choice SPS and LPS.most of what i have came from local reef keepers with the exception of some nice SPS frags i got from WWC and reefpets.as of now i have approx 25 SPS frags,15 acans,2 scolys,and various other LPS.my tank is lit by a 24 bulb reefledlights.com deluxe kit(18 royal blues and 6 cool whites).growth has been nice on everything and my colors are popping to say the least.so without anymore rambling here are the pics.i have alot of pics to share so dialup users beware :D

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incredible stuff man!! A beautiful little tank with beautiful corals, can't beat that!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is actually a VB forum problem, they are working on a fix. Basically the percentage sign doesn't show up in the first pic. If you post the pic's in your reply but hit preview post first it should work.

Uninja

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet pics! u have quite a collection. im envious. thanks for showing ure tank! and the dial up warning :0 lol

OP
OP
cmcneil

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the compliments,I have been collecting these corals for months to stock this tank up.
Rich,I do still post on the other forum but like it here more so don't post there as much anymore.
Radreef,I love the red/green striped acans too.I got almost all of my acans from a great LFS we have for $20-30 for 3-4 head frags.
Tabasco1,I never was an acan guy because the stores only sold colonies for $200-300.once they started selling frags I began scooping them up at record pace lol.

Chris

Last edited:
OP
OP
cmcneil

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are the full tank shots

front
IMG_3649.jpg

left side
IMG_3651.jpg

right side
IMG_3650.jpg

im well aware that the hippo isnt a good fish for this tank but he is only 1.25" long and will be sold in a couple of months when he grows a little.i had him wheen i downsized and figured he was small enough to keep for 2-3 months.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back