CO2 scrubber media

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,600
Reaction score
4,532
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A curiosity question here. For those who use a scrubber, which media seems to work the best? I have an Ice Cap and of course it came with the pink media, but when buying more, I am just wondering if there is a brand out there that folks feel is better.
 
I use the brs one, but a few cups lasts me about 2 months, so the big bag goes a long way. If I was using more media I would look for something cheaper
 
I use the brs one, but a few cups lasts me about 2 months, so the big bag goes a long way. If I was using more media I would look for something cheaper
Awesome, thank you, I still have some of the pink that I bought, but I will certainly try the BRS.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new