Colorado Reefers ASSEMBLE!

First Name: Buzz
Location: Northwest of Boulder
Time in Hobby: Brand Newbie
Current Tank(s): Just ordered an IM NUVO EXT 100
Still at the I don't know what I don't know stage
I have that tank. Good choice!
 
For some reason I didn't get the notification for all the new intros! feel free to pass the link to this thread onto any other Colorado reefers you see on the forums!

it'd be really cool if we could arrange a frag swap sometime before the end of summer
 
For some reason I didn't get the notification for all the new intros! feel free to pass the link to this thread onto any other Colorado reefers you see on the forums!

it'd be really cool if we could arrange a frag swap sometime before the end of summer
Totally down dont have frags to swap but ill bring the monopoly money lol
 

Attachments

  • download (10).jpeg
    download (10).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 103
Hi guys im in the springs..FN:Derek im New to the hobby..Have a 36''24''by 24 Acrylic Tank still in the planning stages (bought house)upgradeing power grid.made a nice canopy outta white oak.Have spent a few years where i was one or 2 items away from haveing it built but i now after starting over..just finished the garage and have the basic knowledge and cash and a place in my life i can do this.Ill post a build thread when i have more bling to show.so ya ill be a frag buyer soon.
 
Thanks for setting this up @polyppal

Cole
Fort Collins
Couple years with salt and since I could fill a tank with water for fresh lol
Bare-bottom 90g I started in December, aiming for mostly acros
 
Thanks for setting this up @polyppal

Cole
Fort Collins
Couple years with salt and since I could fill a tank with water for fresh lol
Bare-bottom 90g I started in December, aiming for mostly acros
Glad ther is yet another salty close to home man. Would love to get together sometime let me know.
 
Hi guys im in the springs..FN:Derek im New to the hobby..Have a 36''24''by 24 Acrylic Tank still in the planning stages (bought house)upgradeing power grid.made a nice canopy outta white oak.Have spent a few years where i was one or 2 items away from haveing it built but i now after starting over..just finished the garage and have the basic knowledge and cash and a place in my life i can do this.Ill post a build thread when i have more bling to show.so ya ill be a frag buyer soon.
welcome!
 
Hey @polyppal we should get a colorado specific reefer club going on r2r. I know rocky mountain reefers was suppose to be it but lets be honest the rocky mountains travel pretty far lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new