OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I didn't get the notification for all the new intros! feel free to pass the link to this thread onto any other Colorado reefers you see on the forums!

it'd be really cool if we could arrange a frag swap sometime before the end of summer

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I didn't get the notification for all the new intros! feel free to pass the link to this thread onto any other Colorado reefers you see on the forums!

it'd be really cool if we could arrange a frag swap sometime before the end of summer
Totally down dont have frags to swap but ill bring the monopoly money lol

Attachments

• download (10).jpeg
    download (10).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 43

Dieing for a Drink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys im in the springs..FN:Derek im New to the hobby..Have a 36''24''by 24 Acrylic Tank still in the planning stages (bought house)upgradeing power grid.made a nice canopy outta white oak.Have spent a few years where i was one or 2 items away from haveing it built but i now after starting over..just finished the garage and have the basic knowledge and cash and a place in my life i can do this.Ill post a build thread when i have more bling to show.so ya ill be a frag buyer soon.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for setting this up @polyppal

Cole
Fort Collins
Couple years with salt and since I could fill a tank with water for fresh lol
Bare-bottom 90g I started in December, aiming for mostly acros
Glad ther is yet another salty close to home man. Would love to get together sometime let me know.

OP
OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys im in the springs..FN:Derek im New to the hobby..Have a 36''24''by 24 Acrylic Tank still in the planning stages (bought house)upgradeing power grid.made a nice canopy outta white oak.Have spent a few years where i was one or 2 items away from haveing it built but i now after starting over..just finished the garage and have the basic knowledge and cash and a place in my life i can do this.Ill post a build thread when i have more bling to show.so ya ill be a frag buyer soon.
welcome!

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @polyppal we should get a colorado specific reefer club going on r2r. I know rocky mountain reefers was suppose to be it but lets be honest the rocky mountains travel pretty far lol.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back