Colorful stag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Asagi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Asagi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
726
Reaction score
783
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, we are looking for a colorful stag horn acro. Have a large slimmer colony and would like to grow out one of equal proportions in another color. Any suggestions on some named corals we can find online? Thanks!
 
ABC corals is the best for stags.
 
PC rainbow, LOA Tyree Richard’s rainbow stag- beautiful stag. Calacali stag.

Hit up @ycnibrc for stags. He has a lot of nice ones.
 
It really just depends on the color you’re looking for, but as others have mentioned, Anthony I think has all existing stags. :oops:
 
Depends on what primary color you want I like the lime in the sky, or a good ol Miami orchid or diamond tips stag (I’ve berg blue tips/purplish/blue body).

Here’a a picture of my lime in the sky and my green slimer to the right lol.
FDB23232-94CD-45AE-A61F-83C22D972217.jpeg
 
Depends on what primary color you want I like the lime in the sky, or a good ol Miami orchid or diamond tips stag (I’ve berg blue tips/purplish/blue body).

Here’a a picture of my lime in the sky and my green slimer to the right lol.
FDB23232-94CD-45AE-A61F-83C22D972217.jpeg
Wow that’s a nice one!
 
Wow that’s a nice one!
It’s funny how the OP was talking about having a slimer and finding a good match it’s a lot green the contrast is cool. They were always close after I overhauled my tank they’re next door neighbors lol.
95028F71-5B08-42E2-A050-491E24E6C386.jpeg
 
Wow rmf piece doesn’t look like a stag much but if it grows like one that will be a hot piece!
 
Ycnibrc what is number one and number four? Do you know the species of number four? Do you have a new picture of number four? I would love to pick up some of your stags for my tank.
 
Ycnibrc what is number one and number four? Do you know the species of number four? Do you have a new picture of number four? I would love to pick up some of your stags for my tank.
#1 is BC blue berry stag
#4 is the law office aquarium Richard rainbow stag.
DD6FC8A4-8D4F-47B7-AC1E-A630851E5FCA.jpeg
08EFB3AA-6399-423C-991B-AA3E982C19E4.jpeg
2nd picture is his colony.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new