Controlling Mobius enabled VorTech pump using 0-10V (and BLE)

Hey guys!

First of all, let me tank you all for the effort put up on this thread.

I really wanted to monitor/control my mobius devices from homeassistant so I started implementing something to be able the same level of control of the app.
Right now I have it tested on Radion Lights and Vortech pumps since it's the devices I have and it works. I'm gonna release version 0.2.0 of the integration that will allow to contact all devices via a single device (the current version that has to connect to every device). I'm trying to document everything so that if anyone wants to pick something up and implement it on a different way, at least they have documentation support.

For the integration to work, all you need to have is a bluetooth adapter integrated with homeassistant. I strongly advise setting up a ESP32 with bluetooth_proxy on the tank (or near it).

core library: https://code.r3pek.org/r3pek/python-mobius
HA integration: https://github.com/r3pek/ha-mobius
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new