Controlling Mobius enabled VorTech pump using 0-10V (and BLE)

Hey guys!

First of all, let me tank you all for the effort put up on this thread.

I really wanted to monitor/control my mobius devices from homeassistant so I started implementing something to be able the same level of control of the app.
Right now I have it tested on Radion Lights and Vortech pumps since it's the devices I have and it works. I'm gonna release version 0.2.0 of the integration that will allow to contact all devices via a single device (the current version that has to connect to every device). I'm trying to document everything so that if anyone wants to pick something up and implement it on a different way, at least they have documentation support.

For the integration to work, all you need to have is a bluetooth adapter integrated with homeassistant. I strongly advise setting up a ESP32 with bluetooth_proxy on the tank (or near it).

core library: https://code.r3pek.org/r3pek/python-mobius
HA integration: https://github.com/r3pek/ha-mobius
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new