Copepods for Fuge

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPSika08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No. Anything that says artic on it cold water and will not reproduce in reef conditions, that is mentioned as live food. Algae Barn is a fourm sponsor and sells reef pods for seeding your tank.

Thank you! I will browse their site.
 
If haven't already you might want to look locally too. We have a guy in our Reef Club who breeds pods at home and sells them to us for cheap. Depends on your community of course.
 
Thank you all for your kind help, I think I'll try Algae Barn, I received a coupon for Buy 1 get one Free just for subscribing to their newsletter :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new