• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
9,349
Reaction score
7,991
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I culture copepods for my tanks as a live food source and I'm overdue for a harvest. Price will be $10 for a 16oz culture filled with hundreds of copepods. If you've ever bought "Tigger Pods" they are usually about $20 for 8oz. This is twice as many pods for half the price.

Pods will be shipped in breathable Kordon bags with to ensure oxygen transfer and will be fed well with phyto which will encourage further breeding during transit. Shipping will be $8 via USPS Priority which is usually delivered in 1-2 days. Four to six cultures can be shipped in a USPS Flat Rate box which is $11

I tried to take a closeup pic posted below, but please realize it can't focus on so many small moving organisms...:neutral:

P3200555.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey tripnbili, are you still going to have these around in a couple weeks? I am going to be busy, but I would love to grab some from you, especially because I live in Greenwood county (SC)! They look great and I definitely wouldn't mind getting some extra pods for my tank. Let me know!
 
Hey tripnbili, are you still going to have these around in a couple weeks? I am going to be busy, but I would love to grab some from you, especially because I live in Greenwood county (SC)! They look great and I definitely wouldn't mind getting some extra pods for my tank. Let me know!

I should definitely have more :) Just let me know
 
Sweet, I'll shoot you a pm when I get back then. Nice to know there's at least some reefers in the general area, I always though I was by myself out here. You go to CMAC or PMAC?
 
Just to clarify, 5 bottles shipped to 92879 would cost $61?

TapTalk....bleh!
 
For anyone buying multiple cultures, I'll include 1 free for every 4 purchased. That would be 5 shipped for $50 :wink:
 
lol that would fill my 40Br to the brim... my sixline wrasse would seriously question if he were in heaven or not! ;)
 
lol that would fill my 40Br to the brim... my sixline wrasse would seriously question if he were in heaven or not! ;)
It would be like bringing a buffet to him! You should see my sixline - I think his belly drags the sand...
 
will these propogate in my sump with chaeto and mud? I have a 20 g sump below a 40 g brdr. will they make it to so cal?
 
will these propogate in my sump with chaeto and mud? I have a 20 g sump below a 40 g brdr. will they make it to so cal?
They sure will :) Shipping would be there in 2-3 days - they're shipped in Kordon breather bags and packed with phyto for the ride :)
 
Thanks to everyone who bought pods so far - I still have about 8 cultures left if anyone still wants one
 
Thanks Vertical and others - I may have a few left since some people backed out, but I'll need to check and will repost in the a.m.
 
All have been sold at this time...maybe more in the future. Mods please close :)
 
Congrates on your sale. Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new