Coral and fish

Mei Lin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on getting a 55 gallon reef tank and I wanted to know which fish are the best for such a tank? And most importantly, fish that will love the coral :)
 
I plan on getting a 55 gallon reef tank and I wanted to know which fish are the best for such a tank? And most importantly, fish that will love the coral :)
There is such a wide variety of fish and it almost always comes down to personal preference. I recommend looking at a website like this one to see what size tank is recommended for the different fish you like. It also tells you if they are reef safe.
https://www.liveaquaria.com/
 
Thanks a bunch! :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new