Coral I’d please

  • Thread starter Thread starter cane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cane

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2015
Messages
386
Reaction score
121
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help identify these guys. I don’t know what type of monti in the last pic and I know there is a trumpet coral in the topic pic. Other than that I’d don’t know what I have exactly lol.

Thanks

75DB68C1-E47F-40A9-A02E-0B61CAF4D0EF.jpeg 7C971848-85E1-41A0-9B6A-FD203772A3C4.jpeg 288D8294-D0AC-4C29-960C-76E41F6A1CAF.jpeg 48027038-2E78-42A2-B92A-61D2099A6C80.jpeg
 
Last picture is a chalice. The other pictures look like a sunset monti, and some kind of monti cap. The first picture has a number of different species of coral, is there something specific you want to know about?
 
For sps you look like you have a pink (bubblegum)digitata up front. And a green slimer (tall green one in back) and I cant tell the other 3 from so far away bit the blue and pink ones look like tabling acros.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new