Coral ID please

KittenChiu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
81
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some coral I got included with a pre-owned tank. Would really appreciate help IDing them.
20190218_134919.jpg
20190218_134937.jpg
 
Looks like top might be an acro in rough shape, Flower Pot coral under it. Second photo is a skeleton.
Thank you! Potential acro is greener now than when I took the picture a couple days ago. Maybe getting better. Bummer on the skeleton! It looked so cool I swear I saw red fluff on it under the blue lights. Maybe coral ghosts...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new