Coral problems

TangAddict

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
most of my chalice, LPS, montipora, and euphelia corals have been either closed, or loosing color. I’ve tested and everything seems normal. Soft corals and zoas look fine. Any ideas?
 
To much light, heater failure, is the tank a little cloudy? Maybe bacteria bloom.
 
Ive gone threw all three of these in the past couple months.
 
Post your light and lighting schedule perhaps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new