Coraline Algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter 99taws6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

99taws6

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Ft Hood, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how do you go about starting it's growth if using dry rock? I'm afraid to get seed rock and get something I don't want. Any ways to do this without risk?

Thanks
 
You will eventually get it in the tank by adding corals and frags. There will be some on the rock that the corals are on and also some on frag plugs. Just keep your cal alk and mag where they need to be and you will have it covering your rocks in no time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new