• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cornbred Rainbow Chalice, Acantho, JBs, Red Devils, & More

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Thinning out some corals so I can redo my rock work.

That said, shipping a flat $45; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA. Contiguous USA only. I've shipped a large number of items.

SOLD Scoly $200. About 4" across. It is much lager, fatter than it appears.

Rainbow Acan (Came from BSA) $50. 6+ heads.

SOLD Massive Acantho $300. Around 6"-7" across. Super sexy borderline master acanthophyllia.

SOLD Red and Yellow Chalice $25 per piece. Nice growth, healed for months. I have 5 pieces of this. Here are some images of them:

CB Chalice (Researching the name, trying to find my receipt) $150. Still trying to figure out the names of these chalice. My invoice has bahama mama, rainbow magixxx, shockwave chalice, etc. The only problem is that his images are blue as hell and I don't run my tanks super blue. Can anyone identify these? Its one of the three names as they came from that invoice.

CB Chalice (Researching the name, trying to find my receipt- I don't know if this is the Magixxx as I forgot) $250.Still trying to figure out the names of these chalice. My invoice has bahama mama, rainbow magixxx, shockwave chalice, etc. The only problem is that his images are blue as hell and I don't run my tanks super blue. Can anyone identify these? Its one of the three names as they came from that invoice.

Random chalice from my LFS. Around 5" accross. Not a frag, but a colony. $135

SOLD JB Momma $275 lots of red specs. (hard to get images of as tank is 24" deep)

JB (its on a round tile, more details in each image) $175
(bottom left)

(bottom left)

(bottom)

SOLD Red devil (hard to get an image of but will work on more if needed) $125. A very underrated morph in this hobby.
(very top)

(very top)

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where' the red yellow eye chalice from? Havent seen that one?

From an LFS. I grew it from a little piece to a large colony that I chopped a while back. It’s differet but more classic looking. Not as tight of eyes as say the gold meister but close since I’ve had both. This is a no namer. The value is my team and it being aquaculture.

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From an LFS. I grew it from a little piece to a large colony that I chopped a while back. It’s differet but more classic looking. Not as tight of eyes as say the gold meister but close since I’ve had both. This is a no namer. The value is my team and it being aquaculture.
When you say the value is my team, what do you mean? Are you a store?

Adam1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals just arrived. Better than the pictures! Even included a freebie! Very healthy and already happy in my tank! Very smooth and easy transaction. Will buy again! Great seller! Thanks again!

OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals just arrived. Better than the pictures! Even included a freebie! Very healthy and already happy in my tank! Very smooth and easy transaction. Will buy again! Great seller! Thanks again!

Thank you so much Adam! Great doing business with you. Thanks again and enjoy your corals. :)

Zoomzoom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that Chalice is the magixx Chalice, I got one just like that

8E38F880-F7DC-4C78-AB19-749B77F2A115.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back