corner tanks

scott89wing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
8
Location
elpaso il
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where are all the corner tank oweners wanna c some of your set ups wanna redue mine but just not sure how i wanna do it if can get some pics and ideas mines a 54 with 10 gallon sump wanna build a canopy n new stand for it and redue all my rock ill post pics later when get on my computer
 
tank.jpg
 
heres a few of mine im battling agle right now bad think next week im tearing it down redoing my stand and cleaning all my rock
 
I actually just set up a corner tank to hold me over until I get my basement finished and get "the big tank" up and running. When I get home I'll take a picture of it and post it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new