Couldn't stay away!

Welcome to R2R

welcome.gif
 
Hey Dude.. Welcome to R2R... Well congrats on being an Instant Father... Hats Off to you... That really takes a special kind of person to take that on.. I am glad your going to share that with your new family... Very excited to see you pics and follow along with your build.. :)
 
Hey Dude.. Welcome to R2R... Well congrats on being an Instant Father... Hats Off to you... That really takes a special kind of person to take that on.. I am glad your going to share that with your new family... Very excited to see you pics and follow along with your build.. :)
Thank you:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new