Couldn't stay away!

Welcome to R2R

welcome.gif
 
Hey Dude.. Welcome to R2R... Well congrats on being an Instant Father... Hats Off to you... That really takes a special kind of person to take that on.. I am glad your going to share that with your new family... Very excited to see you pics and follow along with your build.. :)
 
Hey Dude.. Welcome to R2R... Well congrats on being an Instant Father... Hats Off to you... That really takes a special kind of person to take that on.. I am glad your going to share that with your new family... Very excited to see you pics and follow along with your build.. :)
Thank you:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new