Court Jester Goby sand question

shoelaceike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
1,034
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they can sift the sand but do they make sandstorms or just sift the top layer?
 
Ive never seen mine mess with the sand, or not enough that I’ve noticed. Definitely no sand storms. It’s a great fish IMO
 
Ive never seen mine mess with the sand, or not enough that I’ve noticed. Definitely no sand storms. It’s a great fish IMO
Thanks. I'm thinking about getting 2 of them but I don't want a sandstorm.
 
no sand storm. they can pick up a few grains of sand and that's about it.
 
Would two Court Jester Blenny's co-exist in a 90 gallon tank? I'm looking at Biota for them, hopefully not as picky eaters as the wild caught.
Any input would be appreciated..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new