CP acquisition

Schnizzle

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
728
Reaction score
1,035
Location
DelMarVa
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can get a prescription for chloroquine phosphate in or around MD, DE, VA? The link to vets that perscribe it doesn’t work and so far in my own search I have been directed to the National Aquarium... Copper treatment with cupramine has not been kind to my fish, even with a Hanna.
 
I asked the veterinarian who cares for our cats and dog.
After a lengthy informative email (including photos and my dosing plan), the vet sent a script into Diamondback drugs.
I asked Diamondback to put the CP into 25gal packets to make it easier.
 
Sounds like I need to catch my vet in person instead of being intercepted by his staff.
 
Yes, or send an email directly to the vet. I just did it all through email... ;)
Best wishes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new